Washing is what it used to be called earlier and now it has had a makeover and is popularly known as a Hydrobath service. A typical Hydrobath would take account of the following steps:
- Before the actual bath, what we do is a prewash brush. We use a brush well suited for the type of coat your dog has –long coated or short – we basically customize this routine specifically to suit your dog’s hair type. We gently brush the coat to loosen and remove in ground dirt (which is very stubborn sometimes) in advance of clipping. This actually helps your dog to relax and at ease with your Safepet Groomer.
- We only use warm and fresh water for the standard Hydrobath. We shampoo and wash your pet. This helps to clear the dirt and also cleanses your dog’s coat as well as skin. We only practice and highly vouch for only the right products for the sake of your dog’s hygiene together with dedicated colognes and shampoos to make certain your pet smells fresh and is squeaky clean. We then gently clean the eyes and ears, taking utmost care for these sensitive areas.
- After the wash, we towel dry to get rid of excess water out of the coat. We then do a blow dry of the whole body to take out all water out of your dog’s body and away from the coat.
- The coat at that point is brushed a second time to take out excess hair that still remains.
- Nails are now trimmed. This is to guard against scratching and damage to the pad.
- To end the experience on a sweet note, we offer your pets a yummy treat. This also doubles as an incentive to a job well done!
We offer you various other services that consist of:
- Tidy Your Pet which is more than just a Dog Wash; It doesn’t include the complete groom or Clip
- Removing of extra dirt further down the coat. This keeps the coat sanitary, hale and hearty
- Individual care for your dog, dealing in terms of flea or tick treatments
Remember to check with your Safepet groomer about more services that are available.